Sundar Pichai, the current CEO of Google, was born in Tamil Nadu, India. He graduated in Metallurgical Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, holds a M.S degree in Material Sciences and Engineering from Standard University and MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
In this post, we take a gander at some less known yet fascinating realities about Sundar Pichai
1. With this rearrangement of Google/Alphabet Inc., Pichai will control: search, promotions, maps, the Google Play Store, YouTube, and Android.
2. In February 2014, Pichai was reputed to be in dynamic exchanges with Microsoft to turn into that tech mammoth’s third CEO.
3. His partners reveal to Bloomberg that Pichai will in general walk it out when he’s somewhere down in thought. It’s not surprising for him to meander away in the center of a gathering, just to come back with the answer for whatever issue is being talked about.
4. Born in Chennai in the province of Tamil Nadu, India, in 1972, Sundar’s complete name is Pichai Sundararajan. In spite of the fact that he had an unassuming childhood, he’s currently worth a detailed $150 million.
5. His dad, an electrical architect, needed to put something aside for a long time to purchase the family another bike, yet ensured Pichai and his sibling had the best instruction the family could manage, at Padma Seshadri Bala Bhavan.
6. Pichai’s dad disclosed to Bloomberg he accepts that conversing with youthful Sundar about the difficulties in his work as an electrical architect prompted his child’s enthusiasm for innovation.
7. Pichai was chief of his secondary school cricket crew before gaining his single man of science qualification from the Indian Institute of Technology; his MS from Stanford; and a MBA from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. When Sundar won a grant to Stanford, his dad pulled back more than his yearly compensation from the family’s investment funds to fly him to the United States.
8. Preceding joining Google, he did the executives talking with McKinsey and Company.
9. Pichai has been with Google since 2004, when he joined to lead item the executives for Google Chrome and Chrome OS. He was engaged with Google Drive and proceeded to direct Gmail and Google Maps, too.
10. In 2011, Pichai drew consideration when he was considered to lead item and supplant Jason Goldman at Twitter. He decided to remain with Google.
11. In 2013, Pichai took over Android originator Andy Rubin’s portfolio to run versatile stages. He was additionally depended with charming in excess of a billion worldwide clients to the Android biological system.
12. As indicated by Business Insider, Pichai was gifted at avoiding legislative issues and show at Google. At the point when he answered to Marissa Mayer, he allegedly sat outside her office for quite a long time, if essential, to ensure his group had great execution audits.
13. At the point when he was nearly attracted away to Microsoft, Google allegedly haggled frantically to hold Pichai for $50 million per year in stocks.
14. Pichai was on the leading body of consultants for Ruba Inc. what’s more, was an executive of Jive Software Inc.
15. “Android One,” Pichai’s pet venture intended to give reasonable cell phones in all family units around the world, propelled in India in September 2014.
16. In spite of the fact that he was simply named CEO of Google, Pichai has viably been liable for everyday tasks at Google since October 2014.
17. Pichai had been Page’s correct hand man for quite a while and is attributed with attempting to persuade WhatsApp author Jan Koum not to offer to Facebook. He likewise helped Page persuade Nest’s Tony Fadell to consolidate his organization with the Google group, in addition to other things.
18. Calorie counter Bohn at The Verge depicts Pichai’s office as “spotless to the point of being austere” and noticed that this straightforwardness was reflected in his attitude.
19. Presently wedded to his adoration Anjali, whom he dated in India before she went along with him in the United States, Pichai is the dad of two.
20. Pichai is known for his calm, conciliatory nature. In 2013, he went with Larry Page and Google CBO Nikesh Arora to visit a Samsung manufacturing plant in South Korea to assist work With googling’s relationship with its accomplice.
21. Pichai has an uncommon blessing that appeared to be minimal in excess of an anomaly to him when he was a kid, yet has served him amazingly well in adulthood: he has crazy numerical review and can recall each number he’s at any point dialed.